CITI FORD SCHOOL accepts both Girls and Boy for admission as day Scholars. The admission procedure in brief is mentioned below:
Parents should collect Prospectus and Registration form for admission form the school office by paying prescribed fee. The registration & admission form should be duly filled in and submitted to the school office with required documents by stipulated date. The registered candidates will be issued Registration number and called for an Admission Test and Interview on a date given on the acknowledgment slip by the office. The list of selected candidates will be put up on the school Notice Board and fee will be collected thereafter.
- There is no Admission Test for Nursery class. Admission in Nursery will be made in the basis of first come first serve basis.
- Admission in K.G. and class I onwards will be made on the basis of merit determined by written Test and interview of the student.
- Parents / Student must see the list of selected candidates for admission on the school Notice Board, at notified date and time.
- After payment of fee for admission, the students will be issued school Diary, Identity Card free of cost.
- Students seeking admission from Std.I onwards will be required to submit Transfer Certificate from their previous school attended by them beside Birth Certificate.
Age Requirement (as on April of the year of admission)
|NURSERY||3 YEARS +|
|K.G||4 YEARS +|
|CLASS I ONWARD||5 YEARS + AND SO ON|