New Registration & Admission starts from 15th November
For academic session 2016-2017
- Our students should be polite and disciplined wherever they go. They should always remember that the school is judged by the conduct of its students. They should greet all the teachers whenever and wherever they meet them. Bullying, use of foul language and vulgar behaviour will lead to strict action.
- They should take good care of their health and keep themselves physically fit and strong.
- They should never be cruel and should know that cruelty is the trait of a bully while kindness is the mark of a gentleman.
- They should always accept and complete whatever work is assigned to them.
- They should face difficulties courageously and confidently.
- They should always be ready to lend a helping hand at home to their parents, brothers and sisters; in school to teachers, companions and any unattended visitor whom they happen to meet on the school premises.
- They should never cheat, be unfair, steal from others or borrow others’ belonging without taking permission.
- They should stand when any teacher or visitor enters the classroom.
- They should be truthful.
- They should respect the aesthetics of the classroom and of the school premises and report any damage caused, to the teachers.
- They should never hesitate to say ‘NO’ when asked or tempted to do a thing, which they know is wrong.
- They should respect the liberty and rights of others.
- Instead of lamenting and grumbling over the evils of the world they should try to contribute their SHARE in making the world a better place to live in.
- They should look upon people from all parts of the world and all walks of life as their brethren irrespective of their caste, colour and creed.
- They should not waste their time in idle gossip.
- They should take pride in wearing their school uniform. They should not wear the school uniform in any public place outside school, without prior permission.
- No shouting or whistling is allowed in or around the school building.
Running in corridors is strictly prohibited.
- Throwing things outside the window, physically hurting anyone inside the classroom, in the corridor or outside the school, throwing any object at anyone is strictly forbidden.
- Hair must be regularly trimmed. It must not cover the forehead or touch the collar. Girls must tie their hair in neat ponytails or plaits.
- Blazer is a part of the winter uniform and must be worn.
- The almanac and school identity card must be brought everyday.
- Students must not litter classrooms, subject rooms, laboratories and corridors.
- They should be proud of their Alma Mater.
- Students need to take permission in writing to carry a camera to photograph the school activity in or outside school. They are not allowed to upload any such photograph (On the social media) any student indulging in such an activity on the social media will face disciplinary action.