New Registration & Admission starts from 15th November
For academic session 2016-2017
Rules for Transfer Certificate
- Blank application forms for School Leaving certificate & Caution fee refund are available at the school’s reception. 15 working days will be required to process application for school leaving certificate/refund of caution fee deposit.
- School leaving certificate will be issued only after all the dues are cleared for the quarter during which school leaving certificate is being issued.
- In case of non- payment of dues, same will be adjusted from the caution fee deposit.
- Only caution fee deposits are refundable once the admission is taken in the school
- Admissions granted in the middle of session will have to pay the tuition fee & transport fee from the beginning of the session.
- It is mandatory to pay the tuition fee/transport fee after academic session has started even though the student has not reported for the new session / has not applied for the school leaving certificate and refund of caution fee deposit with the school.
- Annual charges are payable annually at the beginning of academic session and it is non refundable i.e. any midterm withdrawal of student requires full payment of annual charges.
- Any fee paid for a student is not adjustable with other student.