CITI FORD SCHOOL will be affiliated to the “Central Board of Secondary Education” (CBSE), a widely recognized and highly regarded school board in the country following the 10+2 pattern of education. But for us at CFS Siwan, we will provide an effective framework for education through a relevant, broad, balanced, rigorously-taught and monitored curriculum. We place great importance on educating the ‘whole child’ at their individual level of ability and potential to ensure a happy learner.
Through a holistic approach towards learning we aim to provide our students with:
Requisite knowledge and skills that every child has a right to learn
- Learning about environment enabling them to learn in a balanced manner, but stretching enough to challenge them and meet their diverse needs.
- High level thinking skills which will help them tackle many of the moral, social and cultural issues which are part of growing up.
- An environment which allows interaction with peers and assists in development as a social system.
- Summative and Formative assessments and continuous feedback for improvisation in the learning process.
CITI FORD SCHOOL will follow its academic session (school term) from April to March of every year, which will be divided as follows:
- First term / First session (April to September)
- Second term / Second session (October to March)
School timing will be displayed on the school Notice Board.
In order to inculcate the spirit of healthy competition amongst its Students in various field, population of the students have been divided into four houses namely:
- CITI FORD SCHOOL is going to follow the CBSE guidelines for its Students for the purpose promoting them to next higher class. And we purpose to get affiliation up to class 10 in the very first stage and affiliation for class 12 will be done at 2nd
- The marks in the progress report cards for the Students of Nursery to Class II will be shown in grade system and marks of Students of Std III onward will be shown in both grading and marks system.
- Progress in academics of Students will be assessed on the basis of weekly tests, half yearly and annual examination. The weight age of all the tests and exams will be taken into consideration for promoting them to the next higher classes.
For school uniform see the sample and details displayed on the school Notice Board. And instructed to purchase them from recognized store.
Books & Stationeries
Books & stationeries will be made available in the recognized store and details of books will be displayed on the School Notice Board.
The Students willing to avail transport facility should contact the school office (transport in charge) for which form to be collected from school office filled with all detail and submitted in the school office. Detail of the bus route will be made available on the school Notice Board. And fees for transport will be charged as per distance decided by school management.